- PJPH editorial decisions are independent of advertisements and sponsored publications. The decisions to publish a manuscript does not depend upon monetary or commercial interests.
- The advertisement should clearly describe the product or service being offered and it should clearly identify the sponsor or manufacturer.
- The author should ensure that the advertisement complies with the rules and regulations of marketing and sales of the product being advertised.
- The articles promoting injurious or hazardous products will be not be accepted.
- Any article advertising a product that is considered inappropriate by the standards of the journal will be declined.
- Articles advertising any pharmaceutical product will not be accepted.